Updated: October 22, 2018
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, do not use the Service or provide any information to us. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Service after any revisions we make to this Policy constitutes your acceptance and agreement to those changes, so please review the Policy carefully and periodically check for updates.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT. When you register and use our Service, we collect certain information from you, such as your name, address, zip code, phone number, email address, user name, password, information in connection with your property, such as names, descriptions, photos, folders, or dimensions, geographic information such as your location based on GPS or other sources, order instructions, and your payment method and information, as well as your IP address, browser type, and operating system (collectively, “Personal Information”). We collect Personal Information (a) when you provide it to us or request us to access it; (b) automatically through the Service; and (c) from third parties such as business partners and affiliates.
We only access the information you provide about your personal property: (i) when you request us to modify it or in connection with a Transfer (see Section 8); (ii) when required by court order, law or legal process, or (iii) when disclosure is necessary in our discretion to protect the rights, property or safety of Livible or its affiliates, customers, employees, or others. We use Braintree, a PayPal company, to manage payment processing and store payment methods and related information such as card numbers (collectively, “Payment Methods”). Braintree is not permitted to access or use Payment Methods, except for the sole purpose of processing payments on our behalf. We do not store or have access to Payment Methods. We can view the type of Payment Method used such as VISA or PayPal, the last few digits of card numbers and expiration dates. If requested, we can update credit card expiration dates and add new Payment Methods.
2. COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION. We also collect information in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual (“Non-Personal Information”). We collect, use, transfer, and disclose Non-Personal Information to third-parties to help us improve the Service.
3. COMMUNICATIONS. After you register to use the Service, we will send transaction-related communications to you such as welcome emails, order confirmations, pick-up and delivery reminders, driver location and communication, and payment transaction and failure notices. We will from time to time send you marketing or promotional communications, unless you elect to “opt-out” of receiving such information. You can discontinue future promotional communications by following the specific unsubscribe instructions in the communications you receive. Whether you opt-out of receiving promotional communications or not, we reserve the right to contact you with respect to transaction-related communications, notices or changes relating to our products and services.
4. COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES. Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which will include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and transferred to your device. We utilize “session” cookies to understand how users use our Service and to help us improve our Service for you. We cannot identify you personally in this way, and session cookies are deleted from your computer when you log off and close your browser. If you register to use the Service, we will use “persistent” cookies to save your login information for future logins, to more quickly and easily enable you to process transactions, and to receive information from us about the Service in order to make your experience with us more convenient and personal.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser, as well as delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser. However, you may not be able to use the Service if cookies are disabled/deleted. The “Help” feature on most browsers provide information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie.
5. OTHER TECHNOLOGIES. We will also collect information using pixel tags and web beacons. These are electronic images that will be used in our Service or emails. We will use them to count visits, understand usage and advertising campaign effectiveness, and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
6. SOCIAL NETWORK BUTTONS. We will include “social network buttons” on some of our web pages. These enable you to access the Service through third-party social network websites. In order to implement these buttons and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, scripts from these third-party websites are used to connect with domains outside of Livible’s Service. You should be aware that these websites are likely collecting Personal Information about you. We strongly advise you to review the privacy policies of these websites prior to disclosing your Personal Information.
7. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION. We will disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy to the following: (i) our subsidiaries and affiliates; (ii) to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business; (iii) to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger or other sale or transfer of some or all of Livible’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding; and (iv) to third-parties with your consent.
In addition, we may disclose your Personal Information: (i) to comply with any court order, law or legal process, or to respond to any government or regulatory request; (ii) to enforce or apply our Terms of Service; (iii) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Livible, our users, or others; and (iv) to fulfill the purpose for which you provided or disclosed the information to us.
8. PROPERTY TRANSFERS. Pursuant to the Terms of Service there may be one or more basis to transfer your property to a third-party, for example, if you authorize us to sell, disclose, share or transfer your property through a third-party service such as “OfferUp” or through a sale or auction of your property as a result of non-payment (“Transfer”). A Transfer will require us to access and disclose certain information about your property. You acknowledge and understand that any Transfer of your property will result in a disclosure of Personal Information or other data included in or about your property.
9. DATA RETENTION POLICY. We typically retain information you provide us in connection with the Service. You can request the deletion of your Personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deletion of your Personal Information will result in the deletion of your account and termination of the Services.
10. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that our security measures are able to completely prevent unauthorized third parties from obtaining and using your Personal Information for improper purposes. Where you have created or been given a password for access to certain parts of the Service, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask that you do not share your password with anyone. It is also your sole responsibility to update and keep current your payment information.
11. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER. Our principal offices are located in the United States as are our primary data storage facilities. If you access our Service from any foreign country, it is likely that any data you send us will be transferred outside of your country of origin to us. By using our Service, you consent to having your data transferred to and stored in the United States. The Service is not currently being offered to residents of the European Union. You represent and warrant that you are not a resident of the European Union.
13. CHILDREN. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected or received Personal Information of a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe we might have any Personal Information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us here: email@example.com.
14. COOPERATION WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials as we believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
15. CHANGING OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION. In the event you would like us to correct, change or delete your account from the Service, you may do so by logging into your account or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a specific request regarding your Personal Information. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request.
17. CONTACTING US. If you have any questions about this Policy, or you wish to report any circumstances whereby you believe the Service does not conform with this Policy, please contact us by email at: email@example.com or by mail to: Livible, Inc., 107 Spring St., Seattle, WA 98104.
18. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and have provided us with Personal Information within the last year, you may make such a request by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “California Privacy Rights”.