Revised January 10, 2018
1. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. When you register and use our Apps, we collect certain information from you, such as your name, address, zip code, mobile phone, email address, user name, password, information on your items, such as names, descriptions, photos, folders, dimensions or locations, geographic information such as your location based on GPS or other sources and your payment information (“Personal Information”), as well as your IP address, browser type, and operating system. We will not collect, use, transfer or disclose Personal Information for any purpose other than supporting your use of the Apps or Services and providing Cooperation with Law Enforcement as provided in Section 7. We do not have access to the information you add via the Apps about your items unless authorized by you: (i) when our employees or contractors are physically present during pickups or deliveries and asked to assist in adding or editing item information; and (ii) when our employees or contractors are on the telephone with you or have received an email or other message from you asking us to view or modify that information. We use Braintree, a PayPal company,to manage payment processing and store your payment information. Braintree are not permitted to access or use your payment information, except for the sole purpose of processing payment on our behalf. We do not store or have access to your credit card numbers, expiration dates, CVV codes or other similar information (“Cardholder Data”) unless authorized by you either in the course of signing you up for Services or updating your payment information We encourage any merchant who processes your Cardholder Data in connection with any Services we provide to allow you to retrieve your Cardholder Data subject to the merchant processor’s processes and legal obligations.
1.1 COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION. We also collect information in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual (“Non-Personal Information”). We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose Non-Personal Information for any purpose. Our primary use of Non-Personal Information is to help us improve the Apps, Services and our marketing efforts.
1.2 COMMUNICATIONS. After you register to use our Apps, we may also send transaction-related communications such as welcome emails, order confirmations, pick-up and delivery reminders, driver location and communication, and payment transaction and failure notices. You expressly agree to receive this information via telephone, email, app notifications, and SMS. We may from time to time send you marketing or promotional communications, unless you elect to opt out of receiving such information. You can discontinue future promotional communications by following the specific unsubscribe instructions in the communications you receive. Our Services are provided exclusively through our Apps on your mobile, tablet computer or personal computer. You agree that we may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals.
1.3 COOKIES. A cookie is small data file that is transferred to the cookie file of the web browser you are using to access our website so that we can remember who you are. We utilize “session” cookies to understand how visitors use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way, and session cookies are deleted from your computer when you log off and close your browser. If you register to use any of our Apps, we may use “persistent” cookies to save your login information for future logins, to more quickly and easily enable you to process transactions, and to receive information from us about the services we offer on our web site in order to make your experience with us more convenient and personal.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser, as well as delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser. However, you may not be able to use our Apps if cookies are disabled/deleted. If you do not know how to disable or delete cookies for the browser you are using, you should select ‘cookies’ in the Help function of your browser to get more information.
1.4 OTHER TECHNOLOGIES. We may also collect information using pixel tags and web beacons. These are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails. We may use themto count visits, understand usage and advertising campaign effectiveness, and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
1.5 SOCIAL NETWORK BUTTONS. We may include “social network buttons” on some of our web pages. These enable you to access our Apps and purchase our services through a third parties’ social network web site. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, scripts from these third party sites will be used when we connect with their domains outside of Livible. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing on the internet, including on our site. So, if you click on any of these buttons, these sites may be registering that action and may use that information. You should check the respective privacy policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
1.6 AUCTIONS. In the event of non-payment by Customer for Company services that results in Customer items being auctioned, Customer agrees that Company may disclose and publish to prospective buyers any information about Customer items including name, list of contents, folders, photographs, dimensions, item types or any other data.
2. DATA RETENTION POLICY. We typically retain information you provide us for as long as you are registered to use our Apps, and for a reasonable period of time thereafter. If your service agreement with Livible is terminated for any reason, and you desire to have us delete any of your personal information or data please contact us at email@example.com and specify what you would like us to remove. We will delete the information within a reasonable time unless we are otherwise required by law to retain the information.
3. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. We take the need to protect your Personal Information seriously and we make commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that our security measures are able to completely prevent unauthorized third parties from obtaining and using your personal information for improper purposes. You must keep secret any User Name or Password which is registered in connection with your use of our Apps. It is also your sole responsibility to update and keep current your payment information.
4. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER. Our principal offices are located in the United States as are our primary data storage facilities. If you access our web sites from any foreign country, it is likely that any data you send us will be transferred outside of your country of origin to us. By using this web site, you consent to having your data transferred to and stored in the United States.
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES. Our Apps and web site may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we do not determine and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other sites.
6. CHILDREN. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13 we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
7. COOPERATION WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials as we believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
8. CHANGING OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION. In the event would like us to correct, change or delete your account in our system, or any of the information we have collected and stored on our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a specific request that we revise or delete your Personal Information. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request.
10. CONTACTING US. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or our privacy policies, or you wish to report any circumstances whereby you believe any of our Apps or services do not conform with these Privacy Policies, please contact us by emailing the notice to us at: email@example.com or by mailing such notice to Livible, Inc.,107 Spring St., Seattle WA 98104.
11. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and have provided Us with Personal Information within the last year, you may make such a request by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “California Privacy Rights”.
Full Service Storage is now available in:
Boston, Portland & Seattle
More cities coming soon.
Easily store your stuff with pickup & delivery to your door
Livible is easier, more convenient, and saves you 15% compared to self-storage. Get your Instant Estimate to learn your No Surprises Guaranteed cost and savings. And there's no sales tax either!Sign Up Now Get Instant Estimate