We have some exciting news to share! Livible has acquired the leading full service storage provider in Boston, Fetch Storage, to expand to the east coast. We’ve already transitioned to the Livible brand. An industry pioneer founded in 2010, Fetch provided outstanding customer service with a great team who’ve all joined Livible.
Boston customers are the big winners as that high standard of service has been significantly improved as they now have online access through Livible’s easy to use web and mobile apps (iPhone, iPad and Android). This added a lot of helpful features for customers that previously weren’t available at all or required phone calls or email including:
- Photos and details of stored items. They are able to add photos, lists of the contents of boxes or organize their stuff into folders to make it easy to know what they have and to request specific items for delivery. Customers can also email themselves the complete list.
- Self-scheduling of pickup and delivery. Customers can now do this 24×7.
- Pickup and delivery confirmation emails, reminders and SMS. They now receive automatic emails at every stage and, using the mobile app, can add calendar reminders. The day before their scheduled service they receive an email reminder. Then when they’re the next customer on the day of your service they receive SMS messages from our driver with estimated arrival time and a map showing their current location. Finally, when they arrive customers receive another SMS including their photo so they know who they are.
- Order receipts for pickup, delivery and storage. They now receive automatic receipts and can reprint them at any time.
- New payment methods and self-updates. They now have the option to use PayPal and Apple Pay and can update their own payment information.
- One-click referrals for a free pickup or delivery. Most customers come from referrals from happy customers so now it’s really easy through a unique, personal link they can post with one click to Facebook or Twitter or send via email or SMS. And now each new customer referred earns a free pickup or a free delivery with automatic tracking including redemption.
- Local suppliers of storage supplies. One of the top questions we’re asked is “where can I purchase storage supplies” so now they have maps, contact information, driving directions to local suppliers plus online links.