Hustle no more, filling Storrage boxes is a lot easier than loading a truck up a ramp or loading a self-storage space. Now you can easily and inexpensively store the items you don’t have room for or don’t use very often all without leaving your home!
Here’s how it works. We deliver empty boxes to your home. Each has a unique ID Code for flawless tracking. They hold up to 40 pounds and are perfect for items like decorations, clothes and shoes, documents, keepsakes, tools, household extras, camping and sports gear. You fill your boxes taking pictures and describing the contents to make them easy to identify. When you’re ready, you schedule pickup and we’ll take them to our secure warehouse until you want them back. We’ll also keep bulky items like your luggage, bikes, golf clubs, skis, snowboards – even kayaks up to 14 feet. It’s all done on our free mobile app with service usually the next day including weekends.
Quick video below shows how to do it – in less than a minute!
What kinds of items can I store?
You can store almost anything that you want out of your home and that fits in our box. A few examples are listed below. We also store your bicycles, golf clubs, skis, snow boards, display booths, mini-fridges, microwaves, and other bulky items.
- Seasonal Clothing (winter coats, bulky sweaters, ski wear or summer dresses)
- Decorations (for holidays from Christmas to Halloween)
- Sporting goods (camping equipment, boots, balls)
- Household items (extra kitchen items, linens, for students away at college)
- Keepsakes (children’s art, family heirlooms, photographs)
- Tools and equipment
- Personal and business records (tax records, correspondence, accounting files)
- Excess clutter and possessions (junk drawer contents, duplicate housewares, possessions stuffed under the bed, items to re-gift, and other things that you just can’t part with)
How much fits into a Storrage box?
You’ll be surprised how much you can fit into a Storrage box. Here are a few examples:
- 10 shirts, 5 pants, 3 sweaters, 2 pairs of shoes, 1 raincoat and 1 overcoat.
- Ski boots, helmet, gloves, two pants, two jackets, vest, underwear and winter boots.
- Two banker boxes filled with documents.
- 27 pairs of shoes.
- Four person tent and two sleeping bags.
- 8 pairs of shoes, 6 shorts, 10 T-shirts, 4 bathing suits, 2 sundresses, 2 hats.
- Circular Saw, reciprocal saw, reversible drill, ratchet set, various saw blades, and drill bits.
- DB Cooper’s knapsack (just checking to see if you’re reading these).
- Children’s mementos including clothes, pictures, school work, art and other keepsakes.
Just download the Storrage app to get started. You’ll be surprised how much you can fit in a container!
We have made it easier for you to fill Storrage boxes and easily manage your stored items through your phones. Now that’s one smart move to freeing up more space for things that matter most.